How can I help this week?
- Monday: At 1 p.m. EST Monday, join a national walk-out to show support for Dr. Blasey Ford.
- Tuesday: Come to the Horsham Dems Monthly Meeting with Keynote by Investigative Reporter Kyle Bagenstose about Water Issues in Horsham
- Wednesday: Call Super Dems and ask them to show their support with lawn signs
- Thursday (or any day, really) Call Caryn Leifer at (609) 519-8255 and offer to be a poll greeter on Election Day Nov 6th
- Friday: Postcard at the Joint Campaign office on Bethlehem Pike
- Saturday and Sunday: Go Door to Door and help the campaigns reach voters in Horsham with their messages.
Here is what you need to know:
Water on the Agenda at our Committee Meeting on Tuesday September 25 at 7PM
The September meeting of the Horsham Democratic Committee will be held at the Yuong Sang Presbyterian Church on Witmer Road beginning at 7PM.
Our keynote speaker this month is Kyle Bagenstose, an environmental reporter on The Intelligencer's investigative team. He also writes for the Bucks County Courier Times and covers environmental issues in Bucks and eastern Montgomery Counties. For the past two years he has extensively covered major drinking water contamination along the BuxMont border stemming from the use of firefighting foams at area military bases. He also regularly writes on pollution, development, industry, wildlife, and environmental policy issues. He has won 10 journalism awards in the past two years, including a national award for in-depth reporting from the Society of Environmental Journalists.
Dr. Christine Blasey Ford has bravely come forward and shared her story about her sexual assault at the hands of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. Even though Dr. Blasey Ford has repeatedly stated her desire to testify and bravely share her story, Senate Republicans are doing everything they can to shame, bully, and force her to testify under their unacceptable, inappropriate conditions.
At 1 p.m. EST Monday, join us for a national walk-out to show our support for Dr. Blasey Ford. All you need to do is wear black and walk out - of your home, your office, your classroom, wherever you are - and post a picture to your social media with the hashtag #BelieveSurvivors.
If you can’t walk out, you can show your support by posting a video or a picture to this event. Help spread the word: we believe Dr. Blasey Ford. We believe survivors.
Super Dems Yard Sign Blitz
Wednesday, September 26, 4-9 PM. Come on down to campaign headquarters and call Super Dems to place yard signs on key roads, build our email list and recruit volunteers. These will be calls to known supporters. People are happy to put up yard signs IF WE ASK THEM! 714 N Bethlehem Pike, Suite 200, Ambler 19002