Welcome to the Horsham Democratic Committee
The Horsham Democratic Committee is committed to helping to move our Township, state and country forward by supporting candidates who put the best interests of all Americans and our long-term future first and foremost. We work to:
- Educate voters on candidates and issues to help them make informed decisions
- Work to boost voter registration and participation rates
- Support candidates’ outreach efforts to contact voters
- Recruit candidates for local Township and School Board races
- Participate in local meetings and events to ensure that our voices are heard
We welcome the participation of all registered Democrats. We meet monthly at the Horsham Library.
Our upcoming meetings on our news/events page.
Please feel welcome to contact us to learn more about how can participate fully in our democracy.
VOTE THIS MAY 19TH!!!
Kevin R. Steele Launches His Campaign For
Montgomery County District Attorney
Left to Right: Lorne Hammond, Horsham Dems; Jason Salus, Candidate for Montco Treasurer; Patrick Costello,Horsham Democratic Committee Chair; Bernard Griggs, Jr., Building Trades Council; Kevin R. Steele, Candidate for Montco DA; and Joe Foster, MCDC.
Thanks to everyone who participated in our
successful voter contact efforts.
Join Us This Saturday and Sunday
for our GOTV Event!
Phone Banking on Tuesday, October 2nd:
Election Kick-Off on Saturday, September 6th: